Nourishing and balancing bath salts with essential oils and dried rose petals to bring tranquility and clear the mind
A floral salt soak for instant serenity. Clarifying clary sage and nourishing rose combine with a unique blend of high quality therapeutic minerals for the ultimate unwind. Salts have been used for centuries to help soothe sore muscles, de-stress the body, cleanse and exfoliate, and our dreamy mix with evening primrose oil also luxuriously moisturises.
Sprinkle 1/3 cup of salts under hot running water and soak.
Douse & Co. products are good for your skin and the environment - they don't contain any nasties, just high quality natural ingredients:
- A blend of epsom salts, pink Himalayan sea salt, and Pacific sea salt. High in magnesium and sodium, these minerals have been said to relax the nervous system, relieve sore muscles, boost circulation and brighten and exfoliate the skin.
- Gamma linolenic acid-rich evening primrose oil softens the skin, and is said to increase the skin cells' ability to absorb oxygen.
- Soothing rose essential oil and dried rose petals impart a subtle scent, the petals floating romantically on the surface of the water.
- Used by aromatherapists as an antispasmodic, deodorant, tonic and sedative, clary sage essential oil is said to provide balance
- If you are pregnant or have a serious medical problem, it is safest to check with a medical professional before using products containing essential oils.
- Not suitable for children.
About Douse & Co.
Passionate about natural remedies, Douse & Co.'s founder Sarah Firmston, wanted to create high quality, indulgent, plant based bath products. No nasties, no animal testing, just delicious, natural fragrances and products that are good for your body and soul. All products are made in Auckland, including the packaging.